As a Gold Sponsor of Euromaintenance 4.0, SDT Ultrasound Solutions invites you to the Europe's biggest conference on maintenance & asset management!
One week left for early bird rates !
Standing still is going backwards. In an ever faster changing world, you have to stay up to date with innovations in order to stay competitive. Of course not every novelty is worth the effort, but to be able to weigh up what is useful for your company and what not, you first have to know what's on the market now, and what's coming in the (near) future.
Industry 4.0 is largely equivalent to maintenance 4.0, because many of the innovations such as IIoT, big data, predictive analytics, ... are mainly aimed at making installations run more reliably, monitoring their status and help making future problems predictable.
During Euromaintenance 4.0 you will receive a sample of the latest techniques and best practices from more than 100 speakers presenting over 50 practical use cases. This is an unmissable learning opportunity and a great occasion to talk to other maintenance professionals from all over the world.
Up to the end of June, early bird rates apply, so do not wait too long to register at www.euromaintenance.org. Euromaintenance 4.0 will take place from September 24-27, 2018 in the FMCCA in Antwerp, Belgium.
Euromaintenance 4.0 in 5 highlights
- Over 20 workshops on September 24 & 27
- 106 presentations in 7 tracks on September 25 & 26
- Over 50 cases presented by asset owners
- Company visits on September 27
- An evening event on Tuesday, September 25:
- Keynote speaker, futurist and writer Ben Pring, author of the book 'What To Do When Machines Do Everything: How to Get Ahead in a World of AI, Algorithms, Bots, and Big Data';
- Presentation of the European Maintenance Manager Award;
- Walking dinner.
- Maintenance 4.0 Strategy
- Smart Maintenance Supply Chain
- Motor Systems 4.0
- Reliability Engineering
- Asset Data Management
- IIoT & the Internet of Condition Monitoring
- Big Data & Predictive Analytics in Maintenance
- Smart Maintenance Services
- Leadership & Reliability Culture 4.0
- Reliability and Performance Talks
- Fundamental Maintenance Insights
- Smart Tools, Drones & Robotics for Inspection and Maintenance
- Work Execution Management
- Health & Safety in Maintenance
- Managing Risks Associated with Operating Assets
- Asset Management & ISO55000
- Asset Portfolio Management
- Asset Condition Management
- Asset Performance Management