The Affordable Ultrasound Solution For Any Application
Reducing your energy costs is a difficult challenge faced by many industries in today’s economy. But, it doesn’t have to be.
Undetected air or steam leaks, bearing failures and electrical panel faults cost you real money. There’s a way to cut these extra expenses from your energy bill.
Preserve the health of your assets with the SDT200 ultrasound detector. Hear air leaks, trend and monitor the condition of your bearings, safely inspect electrical panels and schedule repairs on your own terms, long before they shut you down – all with ultrasound technology.
Improve asset reliability with your SDT200
- Bearing Monitoring – Identify early-stage bearing defects to prevent unplanned failures.
- Leak Detection – Find and fix leaks to cut your energy costs by 40%.
- Electrical Systems – Scan your electrical systems for partial discharge faults.
- Steam Traps – Identify failed steam traps that reduce system efficiency.
- Valve Monitoring – Inspect valves to identify defect conditions.
- Condition Monitoring – Keep a pulse on the condition of your plant’s assets.
- Marine Applications – Tightness testing and condition monitoring keeps your vessel “Ship Shape”.
- TankTest – Reveal leaks in underground storage tanks.
SDT200 Ultrasound Features
- Built-in ultrasound sensor
- Built-in temperature sensor with a laser pointer for pinpoint accuracy
- Wide range of available airborne and contact sensors
- Digital measurement display
- Intuitive navigation with icon-based menu
- Four condition indicators for more ways to interpret data
- Predefined node tree with 4,000 measurement points
- DataDump software transfers data to PC
- Available in ATEX version
- Device and software available in six languages (EN, FR, DU, GE, ES, IT)
The SDT200 meets the requirements set by ATEX for use in the most dangerous and potentially explosive atmospheres in the world. For the first time, ultrasound inspectors working in intrinsically safe-rated zones now have access to the unique and advanced features of the SDT200.
“Our maintenance teams have taken a keen interest in the compatibility of utilizing SDT ultrasound instruments and marrying that technology with vibration analysis to get a deeper understanding of our assets and detecting failures prior to them becoming catastrophic. Outstanding products with outstanding people make SDT an awesome part of the maintenance reliability world.”
Doug Stangier – Maintenance Manager, CMRP CRL
“Ultrasonic measurements can detect potential problems on bearings and also confirm assumptions of wear. These functions were successfully identified by SDT and our team during a survey. With this first experience and equipped with our new instrument, we are now able to propose to our customers a survey of their bearings in order to monitor them and to make an early diagnosis of the state of wear of the rotating elements. ”
Alexandre Vigean – Maintenance Engineer, ThyssenKrupp